Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FIBER FIBER FIBER

Did I mention that increasing your dietary fiber intake will help you lose weight? Ideally you should consume 25 grams of dietary fiber a day- but that is really a lot. First try 10 for a couple days then 15 etc..
I am up to about 40 grams a day but I cheat a little. Not really cheat but I don't eat 50 cans of spinach a day.. I use Fiber One- so yummy. I get 11 grams from my cereal, 9 g from my snack bar and 5 from my yogurt. Not to mention their bread another whopping 14 grams from 2 slices of bread! It is easy- the more fiber the less WW points and I feel satisfied longer.
If you haven't tried any of their products you should- they are great - my favorite is the key lime yogurt and the peanut oat snack bars- YUM YUM STUMMY!!!

Oh-- don't forget to drink your water- you don't wanna have a "plumbing" problem!!! Trust me everything will MOVE right along in about a week! You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment