Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tomorrow is weigh in!


Some days I feel like every bad food choice I have made is in neon lights on my thighs. WHY WHY WHY is it so hard to lose weight in my legs? I love the new WW tracker for dress size and measurements but I have lost 4 inches off my waist, 3 off my hips, 3 off my bust and a big ZERO off my thighs.
This will sound crazy but I am going to feel the most successful on this journey when my thighs no longer touch all the time (right now that only happens during intimate times- LOL). Maybe my thighs are reproducing - really there is enough for 2 people!! I am not sure why thighs are many women's problem point but I really need some guidence on what exercises to whittle them away. Right now I walk and do the eliptical, some squats and leg lifts- please please send more ideas - my goal for May is to get 1 inch off each thigh- anyone else want to try with me?
On the food front I am doing well and will be posting some of my favorite new healthy receipes this week. I think I will be down tomorrow but I won't know until then- I will update you after my meeting! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment