Friday, May 1, 2009

I feel like I lost 100 pounds!!!

OK- so it's not 100 (yet) but I have lost 20 pounds in 8 weeks and have eaten anything I wanted. Just in moderation. I have gone to Italian, steakhouse, Mexican and Japanese restaurants. I have eaten ice cream and cake. BUT
I have eaten way more fruits and veggies and a lot of grilled chicken. I have even had a personal sized whole wheat veggies pizza every week. I have exercised some- not as consistently as I should and not a t all this past week, but I am moving more.
I know that 20 pounds is not a huge amount of weight- but it is 10 pounds every 4 weeks and if I look at it that way I can lose 100 pounds by Jan 1st- and not make the New Year's Resolution to lose weight!! I actually only have to lose 80 to be in my healthy weight range- but I am going for the gold!
Super great day- nothing is as motivating as success!

No comments:

Post a Comment