Saturday, June 13, 2009

4 POUND WEIGHT LOSS-- YAHOO!!!!!

So I have worked so hard for the last two weeks, and if you remember last week I was very upset because I only lost 1 pound- Well, ladies and gentlemen, this was a new week,,, a great week and all of my hard work finally paid off in SCALE numbers--- I lost 4 pounds, that's right, I am very excited, motivated and just keeping on with what I am doing.
Now do I expect to lose 4 pounds next week? I would love that, but I am realistic, I am aiming for 2, but we'll see how the week goes.
Anyone wanna challenge me to see who can lose the most this week (I'll probably lose a challenge- I just had a huge loss- but I'll take any motivation!) I'll be at the beach all week and really need to be pushed to not overindulge- come on, someone, anyone, make me work harder!!!
I'll be waiting to hear from you!

Don't forget- last day to enter SNACKS Giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. Whoo hooo! That is awesome! Glad you're hard work paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! What did you do different?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marisa- you always make me feel good!

    Morgan- I have worked my butt off (literally), I have increased my activity to 2 times a day exercise (5-6 days a week) I do 30 min on the eliptical and started the Wii Active 30 day challenge, man that is tough- I was sore for a while but I am now really starting to feel strong. As far eating, I ate only my daily points, drank 100+ oz of water a day and made sure I had 2 (or more) servings of fruit each day and 4+ servings of veggies. I also added soy to my diet, I don't know if that helped or not- but I just used the milk in my smoothies. Let me know if any of these work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tips! We really want to get a wii!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You GO girl!!!! Congrats on a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete