Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Having a great week!

I don't know if it is because the sun is shining and it is so hot or if it is I am finally getting into this lifestyle, but this has been a great week for me. I have done everything right! I am getting my food, exercise, and water all right- everything has just worked this week.
I credit some of it to the great fruits and veggies at the local farmer's market. Nothing tastes as good as fresh locally grown produce!
It's been a busy week. My youngest daughter had her last soccer game last night, they lost in the semi-final but had a great year. She is also getting ready to preform for the next 2 weekends in Disney's 101 Dalmatian's- so we have had 2+ hour practices every night. Today is the last full day of school, three more two hour days and they are done, except my high schooler- she is done tomorrow.
Hubby is away for several days- so I am free to not cook- which is great but I probably will anyhow, I am craving some roasted veggies and shrimp.
My exercise routine is becoming well routine and I think I need to mix it up a little. I am really tinkering with the idea of running? I never have liked to run but it seems that it is a great exercise and really makes you strong. So maybe...
I have to clean/organize the home office today. My husband did the garage this weekend and it looks amazing- it went from really cluttered to really organized- we even bought a labeler- and labeled all of our storage bins. He labeled them before- but with post it's- so with in 2 weeks they had all fallen off and we couldn't find anything.
I am off to the elliptical- burning at least 250 calories this AM- then on to some cleaning and my last day with alone time until August- but I am glad school's out- here's to doing whatever, whenever and no schedules!!! YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad everything is going well for you this week; I love when that happens, too!!!

    Enjoy your last free days :) My kids aren't done til next Fri., so I still have time before I have to wear my black and white striped referee shirt uniform every day til they go back in Sept ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisa- Thanks for the comment- I love to hear from you. and for the kids, I need a whistle too- LOL! Enjoy your free time while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete